I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 13

Yes, got a request to reupload the chapter downsized, because many couldn't load the page.
So i reduced the size and did a new upload. I hope the problem is fixed now :)

This chapter, and only this chapter, is broken for me. Bummer

Dex-chan lover
mangadex is weird sometimes, some days a bunch of pages refuse to load no matter what I try. The next day it's fixed or other pages that would previously load don't load anymore

First it loaded as chapter 12, then it started to freak out. I am on mobile so not sure if there’s a problem with the chapter or my phone. I’ll come back to this later.

Double-page supporter
Works for me.

Oho~ Loving the dynamic right now. Really like how they're challenging each other already. If they're end-game, I think they might be one of my fave couples, simply because they're both so strategic.

Thanks for the update!

Ohhh I guess this is a re-upload bc ch 12 was super messed up with bad loading/page breaks

Group Leader
@Elanie You can edit the chapter and upload a new zip file to make changes to the chapter instead of deleting and reuploading.

Chapter loads fine of you go onto a computer or laptop, images came out blurry on my phone.

(Lol I really wanted to read whatever the letter said so I hopped onto a pc, but omg what even is that letter and how did she have the guts to send that???🙄)

Users who are viewing this thread