I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Ever since Wedding Impossible, I have hope for every ML, but still he's a piece of shit

previous chapter was re-translated, its better and a couple of small things were explained.

Her servant "loves" her because she paid/tipped him, so he was never paid before and worked as a slave or something?
"I live in your house now! Because of RANDOM EXCUSE! I meant you said "you welcome" to me few years ago and this is the real an not deceitful reason. Entering someone house under false pretences is disappointing and deceitful, and I would never do that. Check out this cool gem I found in your drawer! Since this is now my house, your servant invaded and planted it! I will start whipping him and he owes me money. And trying to figure out why I am suddenly here is extremely deceitful and disappointing, You should just asked! I am here because I am "just playing around" lol.
You think I didnt know that when you said "I need to talk to you because of RANDOM EXCUSE" it was just an excuse to talk to me?! I am genius and I figured out that excuse was merely an excuse!"

So the reason why he visiting is because he is batshit insane hypocrite? Or he thinks whole thing is funny and he will say "just kidding lol, I only wanted to humiliate you as a prank."
Also why didnt he just leave the room instead of servants carrying her all over house? Just to humiliate her?

Double-page supporter
The prince is not an uninteresting character, but as a love interest he's total shit. This is just bad story telling unless your into sadomasochism.

Can someone remind me whats going on? i thought this whole thing was a ploy to help her family, where did her servant stealing stuff come into play?

@Gleidhidh
She asked her servant to put her gem in a room as an excuse to talk with price. I think you supposed to treat her obvious (to absolutely everyone) excuse, not as obvious excuse, but as some sort of deceitful plan.

Its kinda like saying to someone "I want to talk to you" but you are lying because you dont "want" to talk to him, but someone else asked you to convey a message. It makes you a liar because in liteal sense was a lie.
its not even childish logic, its simply bizarre.

Oh come on, 4 guards? She’s supposedly 90kg (200ish lbs). It wouldn’t take 4 people to carry her. The fat jokes are just... ugh 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I feel like the author dug themselves too deep on their two leads being pitted against each other here. Like there isn't anything there and we are 15 chapters in.
Like they don't even seem to have mutual respect for each other much less interest in each other.

I hate the prince at first but he became more decent this chapter when the truth came to the light. He's smart and seemed to be a good match with our equally smart FL. But, he needs to appeal more to other readers, he sounds so full of himself and very manipulative at that.

The prince is a strong enemy but a bad love interest. I hope someone else will appear.

Ok but why did she even put herself in this situation to begin with? lol

Trying to save the family but doing all the wrong things.

why’d it take like 4 men to carry a 90 kg woman? if they’re fit it wouldnt be hard for two to take her to her room

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty second rate so far. The story, not the translation.

Lol, everyone is mad at the ML but honestly... I like him this way. Give me a ML who doesn't fall head over heels for the FL right off the bat and I'm all for it. I like the conflict. It'll be nice to see how far the FL can grow from here on out after dealing with this humiliation she just experienced. It'll give her more motivation to do better.

Users who are viewing this thread