I'll Send Her Home On The Last Train

One of my all-time favorites, love his characters and stories, they feel so good.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/ill-send-her-home-on-the-last-train/

I cannot stress enough how good these stories are. This is an S tier hidden gem right here.

Double-page supporter
I still feel that Forever Girls is one of the very best yuri works I've ever read, through the strength of sentiment alone. It is so very lovely, and I felt as if I was allowed a brief glimpse into the kind of romance that would last an eternity, a closed and forever world for the two lovers -- and only them.

Group Leader
Must-read for anyone looking for good yuri. Especially fond of Planetarium and the first two.

Dex-chan lover
The yuri one-shot compilations are usually pretty good in my opinion, but this one really takes it to a next level. Really loved all of them, both stories and characters.

Dex-chan lover
This is a collection of a masterpiece.

Forever Girls is abit sad though...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Got super invested in the first couple, and then it turns out that it's one of those anthology style works where there's a bunch of couples and they all have only one or two chapters each. R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread