Illuminati-Manga

Group Leader
Awesome! Thanks for returning to the scene! So many untranslated works out there...

Dex-chan lover
Love your releases! But just curious, is there any chance of an update or more info about that Typesetterer program on your guys' website? :D Saw some videos on YT from Illi Teracy showing some status updates on a v2 for it, but the last one is from 2 years ago, and the last release of the program (1.x release) is from 4 years ago...

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys finish Alice from hell !
Other than that thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating Alice from hell, I ended up binging it so hard that I only ended up sleeping 2 hours before classes for 2 days because I couldnt stop reading. Thanks for helping us see into that mad world haha

Fed-Kun's army
@Hezkezl illi has recently restarted working on Typesetterer v2. A lot of testing within the group and bugfixing is happening at the moment. You can find him on our irc channel if you want to ask anything specific.

Hello ! Thanks for your releases! :)
Do you plan to translate Crueler than dead one day ?

Really appreciate the Yankee Juku e Iku translations! thank you for your hard work and the time you take too translate these chapters

Dex-chan lover
Y’all plan to do the sequel to that Yankee manga too?

Group Leader
@Fakerlive

Get me a skilled redrawer and we'll continue.

@broseph24

Get me a skilled translator who can translate puns into English and we'll do some.

@BDM130

Yes. Not right away, but sooner or later we will.

Group Leader
@ rafaelrios123

Nope. We just need a translator for the last two short stories.

Users who are viewing this thread