I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 25 - Jealousy

MrX

He should have responded with: Then you must lie to me a lot because you are super cute =P

The jealous girl looks like she is about to lose her head on page 12. What is wrong with her neck?

Double-page supporter
Mc can already cook and had enough money to get on the same plane. I don't think either of those qualities really matter. Does mc have cute, short, purple hair, though? I didn't think so.

Dex-chan lover
was i the only one that mistook the girl (purple/blue) hair with the black haired one?

Double-page supporter
Tang Bei Bei is still best girl but she has some competition now.

Interesting she doesn't recognize she's a pretty girl too.

lly

Contributor
what the fuck is this thing. I hate it. I hate it so much

Dex-chan lover
This trash of story... dammit.
but pretty girls is pretty so I will stay...

Dex-chan lover
So that girl was surprised when he didn't recognize her, but not a single student recognized her?

Also, +1 Harem member

Dex-chan lover
That blushing face should be enough to tell you what's up right you not 3 year old?

Aggregator gang
@gaigous "first girl" has already removed herself and agreed with MC. Did no one read the manhua or something... :/

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana Have you never read a harem CN before? Her friends keep asking her about him and she responds with the whole "I'm an unmeltable ice-princess" schtick every time, the author is practically broadcasting their intention to keep her around.

Aggregator gang
@gaigous I've read plenty. You forget that this is a pattern, too. The engaged bitch that later regrets her decision to break the betrothal isn't something new...even Battle Through the Heavens had it. Difference is, this girl has showed no signs of regretting her decision. It's just a red herring for the sake of drama. Never heard of "lampshading", have you?

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana You think the author's writing has enough depth for that? Interesting, I'll try to keep an open mind, but I seriously doubt it, and please don't compare BTTH to this thing...

Aggregator gang
@gaigous It would simply be a case of using common tropes...so I don't think it's a question of depth. Also, I never compared this to the masterpiece that is BTTH...just used an example to illustrate my point...that being ex-fiances usually show regret before now(as they tend to first show such when the MC makes a breakthrough in whatever stagnated their development...here, it was his death and subsequent possession/rebirth). She's showed none..and even seems more inclined to do away with the engagement than before. It's her entourage that keeps bringing it up, not her.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana A lack of depth will limit which tropes an author is willing to use if they care about the quality of their writing. Good. I understand the tropes at work here, we're both reading the same thing, we simply disagree on how the author will take things is all.

Double-page supporter
Well, the girls persuading after what she wants..... the D.

Users who are viewing this thread