I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 33 - A New Place

Double-page supporter
I expect at least he know the dual cultivation thing else he already have his stock of pills that smell so he can meditate in his room as long as there aren't other that recognise aura of martial artist.

Artist be like “Facial expression? Too much work. Body language? What’s that?”

I think I'll be dropping this series now since this looks like it's going to be the new norm now.
When I first started reading this series, I thought it'd be a nice redemption story (as the title insinuates)... but it isn't, the original MC is technically dead. (or if not, the original MC has never been mentioned since the accident.)
This reborn MC is a completely new character that, 33 chapters in, we know basically nothing of. (besides the guy being an OP Gary Stu in every situation he's been apart of)

I'm not sure if some pages didn't load properly, or something was lost in translation, but these last two chapters really dropped in overall quality and coherency.

didn't he live alone so he can stay low and cultivate without being disturbed? wtf he move to.. ah.... thots over cultivation i see..

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, where's tang bei bei.. I don't mind hottie onee-sans being around, but the bait that hooked me up was bei bei, damn author

Double-page supporter
Sometimes i am sickly bored with all these girls in manhua. They have no personalities. All of them are the same kind of damsel in distress or annoying lil sh*t or out-right bitches. Not a single one of them is respectable strong and independent woman who have both strength and intel to back up their big-mouth claim of being a strong woman.

All these manhua i read and not even a single girl that has the qualities equal to Mereoleona Vermillion or Motoko Kusanagi.

The entire nation of China and not a single person can make a good female character.

I keep trying to give this series a chance but the writing is absolute garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
The pacing is too fast, story is garbage and makes no sense, mc is arrogant cunt with girls surrounding him and the complete opposite of what I assume will happen happens-in a bad way. I really wanted to give this a chance but it's so bad.

Edit: My point is that this is just really boring, the reason why what I think will happen doesn't is because of their facial expressions, it looks so monotone, even when reading it I can hear their voices as if it were google translate, like a lot of other people i'm dropping this, just wanted to rant a bit

Double-page supporter
What ?? hes already got a place.. and 2 I'd be pissed off they are giving "him" the rules and noone else. Then tell him he'd be lifting their stuff around the place and doing their dishes?. Thats fucked. Why would he agree ? Hes not the coward from before ?

oh, unless they letting him live rent free, then the conditions would be acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread