I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 38 - An Assassin

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I can catch flying knives too. 3 at the same time. In my imaginary universe.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, the plot, I forgot this was more than a harem quest.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You for your Hard work... i Hope we can See morechapter from this ( more chapters and faster pls) 😂

Assassin *tries to kill*
MC *knives catch*
Assassin "I can't kill you now, but if you get closer I'll kill you now"
MC " lol wut bro, just go home?"

Double-page supporter
He put girls in danger better go back to the big condo. If girl are kidnapped it gonna be his fault.

This keep being so stupid.
I thought that since this was a copy of another novel, they wouldn't commit the same mistakes that the novel, but nope, this is far more stupid.

Wait. Wait. Wait what ? Nani the fuck ? What happened just there ? An assassin ? Why ? Who ? When ?
Ah and of course Gary Stu, he couldn't have some challenge / problems with his opponent. So unexcepted (ironic)
Like always, this manhwa has no story/story line... Just... Things come like that I guess.
I also guess that author is somehow putting some idealism and his personal dreams on this "story" like he wanted to be as perfect as his main character...

This is the most stupid way for an assassin to show up.
I'm thinking that I'm only here for the art.

im not confident i can kill u bt if u step closer i will kil u....he's stronger than me i wouldve died....wait wat

trash, the series.

yet I actually look forward to reading the next chapter... does that make me trash too?

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this series even if it's all over the place lol. I wish he would just be the strongest in the world though and just play with his waifus.

Users who are viewing this thread