I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 42 - Divine Consciousness

Bruh, dis hoe has hit you until you bleed and you just sit there explaining shit. Then she forces you into a marriage and you squeak? You are still trash, man.

Thanks

@Azam_TheReader Well that's how long it would take for a new translator to determine if The previous one abandoned it.
It's like an unwritten rule. Just giving context in case someone doesn't know why.
Not unless they want to be seen as a `Sniper` (People who just snipes other people/groups manga/novel that they are currently translating)
Although I didn't think Odyssey would drop this though.
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@Crywolf641 I also work with odyssey, however they didn't have time to work on IWT so after talking with Arcky I took both IWT and RDK over to my group.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.. This chapter somewhat make sense compared to the other chapters...

I mean like the other got butt loads of things going on but this just.. Marriage talk.
Not too shabby.

Aggregator gang
Suddenly, marriage talks!! Well this is nice. Although it may be true that MC doesn't have a girlfriend and he stopped being the fiance of that girl from the beginning he still lives with those girls from the hoes and he is also in very good terms with that other girl I think so he will still get in trouble in the end. 😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread