I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 54 - Face Off

Double-page supporter
No shit renounce best school to go common school the reason is illogical one such as friendship or love.

She's that girl with the special eyes, which he told how to unlock to the next level.

I guess he's farming a super power girls harem.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Situ has successfully transferred in, and probably already knows the material for the year considering came from a higher ranked and more demanding college. Now just need Luo Bing Yun to transfer in and set a claim on MC. Speaking of which, is she still foolishly ditching her bodyguards to meet with MC? Really should learn how to work with bodyguards, or get a young female one as a disceet chaparone, rather than ditching them. Can understand feeling confined and crowded but didn't take long for that sniper to find and take a shot at her just before meeting MC. Also, doesn't matter whether it's her fault or not bodyguards fault, they'll still be held responsible and will be considered incompetent and untrustworthy if she ditches them and gets killed. Speaking of girls, wonder how Du Xiao Yue and Tang Bei Bei are reacting to the sudden reversal of the MC. When they knew him before he was just a weak minded student struggling to learn things and easily bullied. Now he's Mr. Popular, bows down to nobody, independently wealthy, and has a high cultivation.

@rei893 She's the telepathic birthday girl MC met at the party in Chapter 47 his teacher, Ms. Song, and roommates brought him to. His gift to her were four sentences with each one either helping her cultivation advance or helped her overcome a block. Although seems strange Situ is friends with Ms. Song and co. considering they seem in late twenties or early thirties and Situ seems around 18 or 19. Then again, could just be Situ is the youngest of the group and entered college while the others got work while dressing for success (and look more mature,) after finishing high school. Or am I mistaken in thinking China has a small percentage of high school students entering college while most join the work force and/or become independent and weren't able to enter for various reasons?

Users who are viewing this thread