I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 73 - Clearing His Name

I was hoping some retaliation. Lin Mu needs to be more fierce. Also one more lady yet again.

Aggregator gang
@altereggo The best retaliation : be happier in life than the other one. And you can think the way like getting more waifu than the other could get even 1 and show off. This is an example.

Double-page supporter
Sigh, can't they come up with some, actually new, plot, instead of the "everyone uses this so I shall use it too" -piece of plot, known as "I'm a villain and tried to deal with someone I can't deal with. I know, instead of backing off and apologizing, and thus maybe keeping my head intact, I'll just keep on going and lose everything, because hurr durr herp derp, I was born yesterday just for this arc of this story, and didn't exist before this".

@veggklokken
I see five distinct possibilities:
1. The artist was drunk, stoned, and/or suffering a blow to the head when they drew that particular scene.
2. The MC randomly felt the urge to high-step. As one does.
3. The MC couldn't hold his fecal matter in any longer (he was going to the restroom, after all), and started crab-walking to hold it in. As one does.
4. The MC is practicing his secret Leg-Bending Cultivation Art. As one does.
5. All of the above. It's a quirky comic like that.

Aggregator gang
@Siikalahna The variant is "i will call my dad to beat you", or if it's the last one of a clan "You don't know but I work for XYZ company that is way more powerful than you imagine and want your WXA"

And now MC gonna be a movie star. Jesus Christ even for wuxia novels this is bullshit Mary Sue crap. I'm done here.

Users who are viewing this thread