I'm a Loser, Baby

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like a hell of a bait and switch: the original premise is "wuxia protag swaps into the body of a dude who gets killed, then approaches the modern world with wuxia logic".

But, all too quickly, it's revealed that the slice of the modern world the guy interacts with operates very close to feudal wuxia logic. Powerful families, ritual exchanges of gifts, assassins who back off after gauging the power level of their targets, powerful old monks sitting around in temples in the middle of bumfuck nowhere...

Geez.

I really had my hopes up after
"I'm part of a government taskforce, but I'm just going to steal the money the robbers stole so I can buy resources for my cultivation!"
incident, a classic example of wuxia logic clashing with the modern world, but nearly everything just went downhill after that.

And why on earth did the MC
move in with those chicks, when his stated reason for not doing that in the first place was because he wanted to live somewhere he'd be left alone and could do weird cultivation and mafia-style stuff in peace? Just because he found out there was another martial artist there? Huh?

This either feels like the author's drunk while writing, or like a bad adaptation with half the material in its scenes explaining why people are doing what they're doing left out. Hopefully is improves, but it's been on a downward spiral since its early interesting premise.

Dex-chan lover
It is very obvious the the title is using the wrong tense.
And pronoun.

I was curious to give this a shot and cautiously optimistic since who knows where and when a fun new series can start.

However, I feel this is not worth the time to read. The plot is all over the place and there is a severe lack of pacing.
It feels as though the author has an idea, says : "I want to write that in!", shoves it into a single chapter, and then forgets about it.

I recommend skipping this one.

Does this Comic have a Novel? If there is please send me a link to it. Much appreciated uwu

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the comment page here is far more entertaining than the story itself. Its probably why I still "come back" to this story 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread