I'm a Loser, Baby

Fed-Kun's army
Judging a book by the cover: "Seems trashy..."
Actually reading: "This is trash!"
Me the smart ass who started reading a jear ago and forgott it existed: "I really dont know what I was expecting, its trash on a magnificant level."

Dex-chan lover
the "was" was a lie all along..

also, someone should put some better synopsis for this series.. the one with the feeling of trashiness

Other than Cultivation Chat Room and the two Urban Immortal ones are there any other manhua with cultivation stuff set in the modern day?

Double-page supporter
It’s in your best to erase the existence of this manhua out of your memory.

Number 1 the author do not have the capacity to create characters with personalities. All of them are almost the same. I believe this is an amateur work of highschool children.

Number 2 the author Does not even know how to make readers care about a character. Remember when you read One Piece? Each character even the background ones have personalities to them and plot or backgrounds plot that help readers to explore them and come to understand them. This manhua can’t do that. All the chapters so far is most an amateur artworks try to show off his immature skill of drawing cute girls. The chapters are bland and filters at best with barely any relevant to the plot. I do not expect China at large to be decades below Japanese Bronze Age manga industry.

Number 3 the plot even at chapter 40 has no visible establishment. Readers still have no idea what is martial arts or the ranking system or how strong the characters are. I saw them throw some darts or knives. Move little bit faster than normal human reaction and that’s it. Even average level fighting manga manages to do a better job.

If you try to make a fiction and even at chapter 40 you still have yet to fully introduce to the readers about the world, the plot or having a character that people should care about then your entire comic is just an art show and let me be honest the art is well-below facebook art enthusiasts.

I wasted my time and brain cells. I hope you learn from my misfortune

@Uthred rebirth city deity, I'm the great immortal, strongest abandoned son, back from immortal world and my amazing wechat.

Double-page supporter
The only problem with this series no world building just everything build one by one with short arc and that don't reuse old one conclusion like nowadays one piece with wano kingdom...

Users who are viewing this thread