I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister Is Perverted - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Based Squiggles pumping those chapters for the past few days

Group Leader
I liked how the slut was basically dragging around little brother like a plushie or blanket. And somehow the other two girls who want some little brother D was okay with this behavior for like hours till slut mentioned how she wanted a lifetime unlimited D dining pass at the little bro buffet.

@yuu-oniichan
I'm still trying to comprehend how she read his mind about confessing...Also doesn't his big sister have a thing for him also? Or is she too obssessed with this weird mascot that's everywhere to notice?

Group Leader
@Chaoskunk I don't think she read his mind. The confessing on the island part felt like it was talked over PA or loudly, so slut was chipping in herself.

As for the elder sister, maybe she's already got the "I'm already part of the family, don't need to fight with these bishes for little bro D when I've had it and will continue to have it for as long as I live" mindset. Could be wrong though, I haven't reread this series since I started.

Dex-chan lover
Damn they almost killed Ryu-kun. His sister also likes Rikka and Gyaru-chan so she doesn’t mind. The other girls however don’t get along with each other. Harem end will be tough to achieve.

Supporter
Lmfao this thing's hilarious, i guess they have the other guy as the pantless guy from now on

Dex-chan lover
honestly, the bunnies and the plane were the highlight of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread