I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister Is Perverted - Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
Did... did that bird just force a guy to get fucked by a chick?

What the hell is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Aight, this is really the worst thing I’ve read lmfao. It’s to the point where it’s actually kinda entertaining waiting to see how I’m going to be disappointed and how many hoops the author will jump through for a sex scene with anyone EXCEPT the main heroines...

I mean, this thing is almost done, and BY far the best girl is the tan chick(somehow can’t remember her name), then Rika, who only has some small scenes and a kiss, and the Big Sis who, despite being the comic’s namesake, has nothing substantial at all... yet now every side character girl has had some form of sex with Mc wtf...

Dex-chan lover
She saved herself for so many years only to accidentally lose it like that to some random dude she hates. He has a massive donger too so it must have been very painful. Godamnit Ho-Oh!

Aggregator gang
Imagine losing your virginity in a threesome with a guy you despise and a bird, accidentally.

Dex-chan lover
@Wreavant

I realized this when MC just out of nowhere, in the middle of night, found the slut being spitroasted in an alley, went to get his dick sucked off at a restaurant, then had hours of sex at a love hotel.

Most of which he spent just stuttering and acting like he has no idea what's going on.

Group Leader
Wait it's not normal to end up having a specific spot of the bath open up on the women's side and bring that one specific girl to the men's, then she falls directly onto his cock and then a bird flies down and pulls on her until mc cums in her?

Users who are viewing this thread