I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister Is Perverted

Fucking tired of this already. I vaguely remembered this series from a long while ago, I knew it had more chapters than the few I really remembered, I was wondering why I dropped it. Now I remember why, this shit is so damn bland. Literally all the characters have been done to death, although that much is at least forgivable, making a new manga character type would honestly be like reinventing the wheel at this point, but wow, did the mangaka pick some shit tropes. "Pure Oujo-san that is secretly perverted" is one of the worst fucking characters, and has been done to death already in hentai. And "Tsundere Gal" has also been done quite a bit, especially with longer rom coms, and lastly, the double whammy, "Perverted onee-san," and what I can only describe as "Jackass MC". No matter how many times he sees his big sister's titties, everytime he's in a slightly sexual situation, he's just always the same. It just gets boring after a while, and that while for me was fucking 14 chapters. I'll try to read on and find some merit in this trash pile, but a gold bar in a trash can is still inside a trash can. Even with a nugget of good in here, the rest is garbaggio. Except the art, it is pretty good, although the quality shifts somewhat often, even in the short span I read it. What really ruins it is the mc, I hate him for the same reason I hate Yuuki in Mirai Shitkki, he's just always the same, he hasn't changed a bit. That may be a bit premature, as I said, 14 chapters in, but he's giving off those vibes so early on.

what the fuck this shit was actually decent then they just decided to throw everything out thr window

Dex-chan lover
what happened to translation, i think we are close to the finish and we didn't get a single chapter for 3 weeks :S

Dex-chan lover
ah great :d i don't want to see the ending in RAWS i prefer to understand what characters says. This manga isn't great but i want to finish what i started.

Is it weird that I enjoyed reading smut mangas rather than literal hentai doujinshis?

Dex-chan lover
damn like 4 chapters until the end and no updates on it
Anyone got link to the raws? it end at chapter 52
@treeexsenpai
@trex-senpai
also is LittleDaoist on break?

Dex-chan lover
@LittleDaoist Do you have any source of raws for I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister is Perverted. There are only 4 chapters left to the end and seems it go dropped sadly. I would love to at least see the ending on raws. I know u are not a part of the group but maybe you can somehow get Raws from them.

Dex-chan lover
i asked earlier no answer, somehow managed to buy the remaining chapters at comico, i couldn't get what was writed there but somehow know the ending. I hope they will finish these 4 chapters one day, shouldn't be a lot of work with redrawning or so. I would love to at least know the dialogues.

Power Uploader
@Hejti Hi ! Sorry did you messaged me? I've been quite busy so I might've missed your message(s). I fear editor is busy so... I might have to edit it myself so bear with my terrible editings >.<!

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP ah nice, i only saw the pictures on comico since i cant read japanese, so i only had overall image of things.

Users who are viewing this thread