I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

it's so rare to find a completed reincarnation manga that's actually good! so so happy that they left it concise but still fully realized, rather than dragging things on with random events :)
i highkey agree with all the other comments talking about how marx, lilia, and the second prince should have been seriously punished :') also it was kinda random that aileen also had the blood of the holy maiden or something like,, how and why?? whatever LOL it was still cute :>

Fed-Kun's army
@kekyoin I would argue that lightning is surprise since Keith SPECIFICALLY said in one of the early chapter that Aileen's proposal (which he reacted to with lightning) DIDN'T make him angry. Also, they say in other parts that anger=earthquake/volcanic eruptions.

@DorothyGale123 That makes sense, sometimes lightining/sparks screentones are used in other manga to show surprise or (heh) shock. I kinda tuned out in the first few chapters lol

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed it! I love how badass Aileen is and how pure Claude is. There are few things that I did not like
1) FL's father is kinda harsh on Aileen
2) the prince, the "heroine" and the other dude basically just got a slap on the wrist for attempted murder, assault and kidnapping. I really want them to suffer

overall it was a short fun read

The villainess actually maintains some qualities of a villainess for once, which is great. The main lead is acceptable and the romance flows naturally to a satisfying conclusion. The heroine, however, is too randomly evil to be satisfying when she is given her come uppance.

That being said, this is one of the best villainess stories!

Really exceptional manga, though it is a shame that only the first story arc gets adapted. Cause of that I can't help but feel like this manga is just another one that is only made as an advertisement for the novel. Such a shame.

@1ORIN This manga isn't an original but an adaptation of a Light Novel by the same name. This manga only adapts the first story arc from that Light Novel. The light Novel itself has 7 volumes though I'm not sure how many story arcs it has.

Yea, I definitely feel there could be more side stories:
1)
When Claude Meets the Monsters
2)
What Happens After Claude and Aileen Marry
3)
What Happened To All The Monsters That Were Sold

Isekai trash-panda here, making my report after my latest dumpster dive.

This one has a very strong first half, but leans too heavily on the genre staples in the second half. A bit too trope-heavy, but overall it's an enjoyable read. It doesn't outstay its welcome and ends after 3 volumes, which I feel is quite enough for the setup and plot-building that was done. It would have to be much more character and development heavy if it should last much longer.

Overall a good read but with little to no surprises, it does the otome-isekai villainess-is-the-hero entirely straight without deviations.

Double-page supporter
The mangaka nuked his twitter?

I dug a little and found the pixiv if anyone wants it
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/71862713

It was a nice read, check it out! The chapters are long and will probably take you at least 5 minutes to read each one which was great imo because I read the whole thing after it was completed. You too will probably feel the same way.

I really wish Lilia and the two other rats were heavily punished to some extent, or more so executed (especially the prince, god fucking jesus) 🤭 Oops. Sorry not sorry.

nice a manga that has an intelligent author that knows how to wrap things up. most author just hammer in fillers and stories to squezze some more money from this tree. its very refreshing to see a story that doesnt. it tells its story and then ends just like a fairytale and much unlike 99% of mangas
banzai for smart authors that can controll their greed. ( tbh its nothing groundbreaking one thrope after another and each with a couple of stereotypes but 13 chapters arent long enough to let it feel stale)

What I like about this story is how the FL didn't lose her personality just because her memories came back. Most stories will just erase the villainness' personality and change it into the incarnation a.k.a person-who-played-otoge's personality. Even though she remembers her past, she's still the proud, tough, and intelligent noble lady she was before the memories kicked in, just with the knowledge of the plot to carry on.

Completely botched ending, extremely generic story, lack of common sense with characters. There is so much better reincarnation manga out there that are 100x better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread