I'm an Evil God - Ch. 105

Fed-Kun's army
@manhwalovers30 dude stop being selfish and find your own manhua that haven't been translated by anybody yet.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me appreciate the current tl even more, and give myself even more headpats for not reading "new" chapters on aggregator sites ^^

@Ken_Dragneel I don't get what is this "Group" , all diferent series, uploaders and even languages, I'd think it's just a tag for trollers but a Mod used it so idk

Banned
@Firemorfox and @ everyone here...

I looked at ytube and this dude is sniping the horrible MTL translator there who has last uploaded to chap 104.
Bad machine translators sniping other bad machine translators. It's almost hilarious.

Fucking sniper and a mtl sniper double shit. just leave this to TOOR because tbf you suck

If am honest i would rather wait for other group with good translation than a bad one like this wrf

Dex-chan lover
HOW is this even allowed to be up? It's legit a trash translation just to bait people in to read their shitty translation to see what's going to happen next. In other words, it's just an add, which i see more and more chinese bots using, uploading a chapter ahead then saying wE hAvE mORe cHaPTerS on yOuTuBe or their website. Scumbags.

Users who are viewing this thread