I'm an Evil God - Ch. 95 - The Pros And Cons Of The Despised By Gods And Demons Alike

It's fun that it's actually shown how awful that trait is and not just being a nice Origin Point farming method.

Dex-chan lover
He should just lock up a bunch of them in cages and generate origin points as he practices

Dex-chan lover
He could just let himself be kicked out, wear a mask, and practice public speaking. Maybe play a heel in pro wrestling or cage fights. He'd have origin points for days, in a day. It's not like he can be killed if he practices a bit more with what he's got.

Half of this chapter looks like a great parody of "I'm a Great Immortal". I mean every person Li Xiaofan meets act like this.

@DeathDonut - Yeah, pretty much every one of Xie Yan's adventures is a parody of some sort. It's one of the the things I love about this manhwa actually.

This manga always surprise me, it's really nice.

4tkq3a.jpg

Aggregator gang
This translation is just soooo nice compared to the mahnuplus or whatever it’s called.

Thanks as always, this series is so good unless it has the shitty translations of those snipers ManhuaPluss

Can that aggro thing be turned on and off? He would be a good meat shield and get lots of points while tanking.

Dex-chan lover
I suddenly realized how nice such a system would be, even without the origin points. Just imagine getting notifications about what people feel towards you, or even better, people getting notifications of the feeling I'm unable to express properly on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread