I'm an Evil God - Ch. 97 - Flirting With Cyany

I loved the trivia Allen, but I don't think you used the best or the most relatable or liked version of Qi. That was like picking up how Chakra is described in the Western world, with all the tarots and psychological element which isn't really a part of the tradition with things that work.
Qi and Kundalini is pretty much the same thing but with all sorts of pseudoscientific nonsense in the scammer's medical community.

Dex-chan lover
@SagePank A lot of this stuff is things already present in the stuff you've been reading, it just doesn't get mentioned because Chinese people already know this stuff and recognize the terms derived from them. And then it gets even further lost in translation because manhua translators who won't butcher this are about as prevalent as naturally redheaded black people.

half these chapters fell like a lesson in Chinese history. not that I mind: in fact quite the opposite! thanks for your time and effort.

Read and remember carefully the last page, it could be useful if you suddenly get reincarnated in Murim / Xinxia world

Group Leader
Nice recap I haven’t reviewed these in such a long time. It’s refreshing to see someone putting effort into researching these things rather than having superficial knowledge and assuming you know enough. Maybe next you should talk about the meridians, it would be informative to many.

Power Uploader
@SagePank
Wait, why am I being mentioned for the trivia? lol
I helped Lusario by proofreading this chapter but I wasn't the one who added all the Qi related info.

I want to see XY go to an omega verse world and the FoFS works when an omega starts falling for him.

Users who are viewing this thread