I'm an Evil God - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - The Empire Lives On

oh so...the bodies he uses just go into a coma once he's completed his quest?? kinda sad..

Dex-chan lover
I think that the xie yan of qian ming actually died when he stabs himself at the throat... probably the same with the main world

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL fixes and thanks for the chapters.

Usage cost means the "mana" or power cost whenever the skill is activated/cast? I did think it meant the cost of unlocking skills.

Aw his body is in a coma in this world? Hmm, is he ever coming back to it? I wonder if he could do that to gather the remaining points since he's a folk hero in that world now.

The immature nationalism of this arc is kind of a letdown, but I guess a budding evil god isn’t capable of solidarity. At least he propagated a martial art.

Aggregator gang
@beeqwop Yeah. The manhua literally has the word 'evil' in its title. We read this for the senseless violence and power trip lol.

Ngl this was the weakest arc.
No brains, MC just got bullshit powers until the end and bullshitted thru the arc.

cool, if he could take the skills and title back with him to main world that would be a great cheat for him..
thx for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god that was so creepy....She looks so yandere.....Cicero vibes here.....like how he takes care of the Nightmother etc etc

Dex-chan lover
Who needs surgical equipment when you can have acupuncture needles? Science is for bitch nerds anyway and nothing useful ever came out of it. A great fucking victory indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Propaganda arc is over! I'd support it if it was slightly less BS and had more rationale behind it (i.e. inhumane experimentation to create cyborgs vs very human cultivation) but the cyborgs seem to be perfectly good with the one downside being they look ugly... Of course, the evil side is always made to look ugly, so the antagonists are ugly... whatever.
At least it's fun to read.

thats a dope face on the bomb, but like,,,,, isnt that a biohazard symbol??? wh-why biohazard??? shouldnt it be radioactive or smth?????????????? does it cause viruses or zombies???????? or is my prescription just getting higher. god, if it finally reached -7 i might as well be legally blind already if my glasses break...

oh. oh no. just reached the end of the chapter-- damn, thats just sad. talk about never meant to be.

Double-page supporter
and science and technology died.. Rip humanity.

you know, Science is enlightenment.
martial art is also an enlightenment, apparently.
would be cool if they can get off their planet when the sun is dying and at the same time still has strong bodies to endure extreme G-force. such a waste.

it would have been better if Science and Martial art coexist. :/
also, the immature nationality of this arc.. ugh.. its so disturbing.

Author must have been really frustrated lmao

Rejection of technological advancement tho? Bruh. One step forward and two steps back.

Users who are viewing this thread