I'm an Evil God - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - Considerable Gains

Dex-chan lover
This will be fun... already have a temporary ally to slaughter the pretentious pricks.
One thing is to be betrayed by his disciple like in his last dimension travel, but this time it's a former close friend and his former wife that stabbed him in the back. That's just lowest of the low form of betrayal.

Fed-Kun's army
time to wreck havoc and chaos across your former sect, remember children

Fed-Kun's army
I'm honestly still confused on which skills he can and can't use when he travels worlds, and why. Obviously the finger healing skill is transcendent so it's always usable, but he has access to the new human bomb skill in this world, and yet he can't use his offensive finger sword? But he still has his barrier? What is the logic going on in this manga?

Power Uploader
@lolmaolol

He can carry immortal level skills because they are imprinted into his soul.

All others are locked because they are associated to his body in the main world.

This being the case, he can use the skills the original owner of the body practiced. We can also infer that if that person had an immortal skill the MC probably wouldn't be able to use it.

The system saves the information about all skills he comes into contact with whether he has trained them or not.

So naturally he has access to those but needs to retrain them to use them in these other realms.

This manhua definitely need more attention,the concept is so cool and the MC is hadass af.Loving it everyday.

@Nafizlatan I too wish the same for this series. I like it alot. Basically combines cultivation, isekai , and random plots.

@Lusario
The system saves the information about all skills he comes into contact with whether he has trained them or not.

There is a mistake on your point.

The system doesn't automatically save skills he comes in contact with.
He do have to train them the conventional way at last to introductory levels (level 0) before they are saved on the system.

This is his whole plan with the humam bomb skill. He learned it, but didn't train, so it is not part of the system.
He went to the lower world because once he saves it on the system, he can't remove them. And if he couldn't level up it, he would be under the control of people with higher level.
But skills saved on the system on lower worlds are removed if the quest fails.

This is proved by the fact that he did learn the humam bomb skill on the main world, but it wasn't saved. He had to train it, and he did that on the lower world to be able to get rid of it, if he couldn't level up because it was incomplete, wich is exactly what happened.
Notice that the pentand can make people figure out complete skills out of incomplete parts of it, that is why he won't give up the quest.

Power Uploader
@victorsant

Yes, that was probably a poor choice of words on my part.

The system saves skills once the MC acquires the knowledge on them. Like by reading a book with the said skill.

They don't need to be trained from them to be saved in the system.

Group Leader
Why his realm be up and down? I think his realm now is 6 and then down to 3...

@TatsuyaSan, his realm advanced to 6 thanks to the flower power thingy iirc, without it, he will still be 3 realm... based on what i read through speedrun

Users who are viewing this thread