I'm an Evil God - Ch. 94 - Despised By Gods And Demons Alike

So he gets an origin farming skill for free that can later turn into a potent martial art, gets handed the role of a villain, and has three months to carry out his mission? In the worst case scenario of him failing, he's still walking out of here with a ton of origin points, but I really dont see him failing this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to the scanlation team as usual, at first I was okay with the Chui guy till we found out he killed his own family for a demonic technique damn man, the guy is a damn psycho also yeah this new technique gives him so much Origin points it's really the best type of technique lol, also love how the MC called out all the bullshit everyone was acting up with lol, he's even annoyed at the original villain and his sister for being such douchebag to the guy.

ok, that skill is really something lmao, but can it be turned off later on when needed?

Double-page supporter
what a twist, he transported to become a generic villain XD

Dex-chan lover
This is funny. The MC got sent to a world slightly off the normal MC alignment so that he could crush him without being the bad guy. This is a nice stepping stone for later worlds where he may have to face actual deities and plot armored MC's with righteous story lines. This guy is nowhere near an actual Urban MC after all.

Supporter
So Chen Huan wants to take revenge on the people that looked down on him which is what he himself caused.
That's some grade A mental gymnastics here.

Reminds me of God punishing the Egyptians for not letting the Jews go after he hardened Pharaoh's heart.

@mrmm He isn't really the villain. The entire family was brainwashed into abusing Chen Huan. They had no choice in the matter.

Ayyy we finally dropping into another world, I was getting sick of the main world story cause that's been dragging on for so many chapters

Is this parody story of Chen Baixuan? The Urban immortal cultivator? Idk , i forgot the title😅

@AlphaFlow
I see. Thanks for explaining, it's always interesting to see how other people think.

And yeah, I guess I'm still thinking about back when there weren't a thousand different groups waiting to snatch away a popular series.

i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope he can master that new martial art to the max and use that to kick that asura dude

Just read the whole series. Loved it!

An amazing job done by the translators! You were truly able to capture the essence of the original dialogues over to English.

Dex-chan lover
The setting of this world was a novel the MC found when he was searching online to find the identity of Ghost King Lin Feng in chapter 61 back in the shaman world Tong Ling
qGXM7eW

Another novel mentioned was about a character with the title God of War that was used here as well
Makes it seem like these various worlds might be the worlds of various fictions, though that isn't unusual in quick transmigration stories
or maybe the author just being cheeky

At least this one has a reason why they are always stupid and blind towards the MC unlike that other manhwa.

*cough* I'm the Great Immortal *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread