I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 43 - I Love You!

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaahaahahahaha. This troll boi right here. I doubt her heart is moved tho. It's his master that's into cheesy love novels

so he got tired of if and gone for direct way of watching if she can give points - no matter how cold u are u would show alteast interest or smt like that in the way of her interactions with him so if she doenst give anythink even this way that woman will be very dangerous i guess :D

I suspect that this is one of those stories where if the woman isn't interested in him she's a lesbian...so my best guess is that she's interested in Hongyan? TBH I hope not, I dislike that type of stereotypical cringe on LGBT but they've been known to happen...

He's really trying hard to get any kind of reaction point from her huh.

Aggregator gang
Then the words “sorry I am a lesbian” slips past her lips

guys he justbwant to see if this ice woman can gives off a reaction since no matter how hard he try before he didn't get any origin points from her

Yeah, he’s definitely suspicious of her lack of system prompts and wants to check her response. My guess is that she can’t feel emotions due to her cultivation and will try to play the Matriarch and 4th Elder against each other. Guess we’ll see...

Users who are viewing this thread