I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Husband And Wife Are Just Like Birds Of The Same Flock, Each Flies Their Separate Ways When Disaster Strikes

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if MC going to get any more wives or just the main one. Hell when is our boi getting the white owl, that looks so cool.

I know at the beginning she was draining his life but they are made for each other

"Till death do as part..." MC be like, "Yeah no! Xinci you've got this!" 😂🤣

Aggregator gang
Wow.....she was talking about messing and going off the tracks to invade his dirt road...
The moments between them are getting sweet but you can’t forget his initial purpose to her....afterall she could be looking for other ways to drain him.....more so because of his newfound powers....oh boy if she finds out he is not lost everything downstairs she would ride him to level up like a processed vixen
Wow though, the main world is getting crazy

While this lady is entertaining, I hope the MC isn’t foolish enough to ever actually trust her. She’s basically the same conniving bitch from the previous world arc that betrayed her husband for power. It’s not “if” she’ll betray him, it’s “when.”

This is getting annoying. Everything seems completely pointless if there are no stakes in it.

Might as well leave everything. And by the looks of it, mc is just doing whatever at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread