I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 50 - Endless Hell

Power Uploader
Since I had too much time to waste, I made a bare bones wiki page for this manhua at: https://im-an-evil-god.fandom.com/wiki/I%27m_An_Evil_God_Wiki . Please, consider contributing if you have nothing better to do. Or just consult it as a reference for the ever growing number of the MC's techniques.

Aggregator gang
Sure as hell could have guessed it,
There are 2 people he did not gain a response from.

The girl they 'tortured' information out of.
And the Icy Elder.

He even learned that the reason for that was some skill heavily used by the blissfull temple ...

Supporter
So Xie Yan didn't have any plan after all although it should have been obvious to him that Wei Rudao practiced the Blissfull Temple's technique?
Come on.

And now that we have confirmation that Rudao was the traitor after all, what was her plan sending assassins after herself?

Fed-Kun's army
@Elhao Maybe the assassins never planned to kill her, but only injure her. That way, she could say to her sect she had been attacked, and create the conflict between the matriarch and the great elder.

@Elhao He does have plans, he said so in the previous chapter when she saw Xinci (his "wife") leave the formation. He said it would be bad for his plan if she also turned out to be a traitor. As for why he didn't do shit yet, nobody knows.

Supporter
@daedalron Back in chapter 30 the Xueyi Lou explicitly said they were sent to assassinate Wei Rudao who was at that time weakened due to the drawback of her (openly) trained technique so I don't think she just had the confidence to take on whatever the Xueyi Lou threw at her and get out unscathed.

@offerendsteam You're right. I hope this plan will start to unfold now and it'll be a good one.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so fucking dumb. He knew it was her long ago but still didn’t do anything up to this point.

@ghostt not that dumb when you think about it he doesn't care about the sect and rn he has gotten every high member of the blissful temple in front of him a snap of his finger and they should all die lulz. Also he can kill them before something even happens to the sect, sure some houses and pavilions is destroyed but you can rebuild those.

Fed-Kun's army
Here's my theory:. This is all a set up my our mc and the clan, to purge traitors, so they played along, fought and ALLLOWED (for appearance only) for wui to destroy the formation lure the blissful temple into a false sense of security and ambush them at the last moment. His plan is probably already set into motion and he's about to pull that carpet from out under them.

Fed-Kun's army
@godofshade And how will he do that? They’re all stronger than him so he can’t personally kill them with his own strength. All that will happen is the author will invent some retarded plan that he came up with in the background that we didn’t know about so the mc can solve everything

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt Aren't they the sect that can control other people and make them into human bombs? That's where this entire plot came from, him learning that move. And if I remember correctly, he maxed it beyond the highest level possible, which means he should be able to turn anyone in that sect into a bomb, regardless of their actual strength. Am I remembering this right or am I completely wrong here?

Aggregator gang
Honestly the author dropped the ball in this one, lets see if the mc at least do something well.

I can't tell why Rudao hired the assassins to kill herself, she could be killed by them and not injured. She needed to hire them only for injuring

@ghostt as @baysiri said the blissful temple was build and monarchy with death, meaning as soon as you join em you learn their martial art in which a higher ranking officer or monarch can easily kill you with the snap of a finger making the lower ranked people into freaking bombs. now you might think "but how can he be a higher rank than a monarch" this is where his system comes into play because he used the points he gained he could lvl his martial art higher than it should normally be possible so he should theoretically be able to make them into human bombs.

Power Uploader
You guys are really mixing everything up. The Blissful Temple is not the sect where people learn The Ultimate Demonic Bliss Technique. The Xueyi Lou (an assassin organization) is the one where they do so. What was said in one of the previous chapters was that there was a rumor that the master/leader of the Xueyi Lou originally came from that sect.

Aggregator gang
@MrGhost someone else did on her behalf but she planned it, she was set to kill them all and get possibly injured or at least have bodies to prove the assassination leading to what is happening now in general. She adapted to the MC’s involvement but the general outcome she needed had happened

Users who are viewing this thread