I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Everything Is Settled

Double-page supporter
No other series delivers hot babe action quite like this one.

Double-page supporter
This series is like finding a needle in a haystack in a good way, most of Chinese made manhua that I encountered are either a generic copy of another or simply bad

Double-page supporter
He is definitely compatible with his wife. Their personality work best together.

Aggregator gang
Still isn’t he at risk at losing them for real because the only reason he is alive is at “that price”

@Mewples No, the reason he's alive is because they think he somehow has a connection with the sect elder. The eunuch thing was an excuse since they couldn't really say that to the general sect. Only a few people know he's not a eunuch, and all of them realise that if that's the case then there must be some deeper reason and they don't really question it.

Fed-Kun's army
God, I hope this isn't a harem just for the fact that Xie Yan and Qin Xinci already have so much chemistry. I have to admit she has grown on me a lot and there banter and theatrics are always a pleasure to see.

Group Leader
HONESTLY SPEAKING I agree with you guys that Qin xinci and our MC have good chemistry, but this series will mostly be a harem, seen from the chinies perspective most people their are looking foward for it to be a harem, and the author will follow the chinies perspective over worldwide, because china is where this manhua is actually making money and in the end this all is only another way of making money, and to make money you have to please the readers and chinies readers want a harem THERE PROBLEM SOLVED. sfx:sigh

Double-page supporter
And as you can see harem use in this story is mainly a theme as MC is running away else he would have have over 50 girls on him right now. Fan service is money so keep it going. Art make the money story well it's a bit less. The MC has only 5 girls that may follow at maximum capacity. If they add too much people won't remember. So the obvious is the matriarch, xinci, the third elder is an upcoming.

idk this story is different from all the others ive read and QIN XINCI IS ACTUALLY A GOOD MATCH FOR HIM???!

Aggregator gang
@MayhemTrinkets Sorry what I meant was if others found out wouldn’t he have to take that punishment to justify him still living regardless of the official reasoning...
His wife garning him interest like that suddenly Wouldn’t be in his best interest for many reasons....One she will be stealing all hi cultivation so he will get the point he can’t use his abilities anymore and secondly It will make people aware that he isn’t a eunuch, giving him that previously said backlash...
At this point it might more profitable to leave the sect

Users who are viewing this thread