I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Everything Is Settled

How old are these Elders anyway? and why die at 40? something fishy here especially when higher cultivation --> longer life span.

@Mewples She wouldn't do that, as immoral as she is, she still puts the sect first, and he's an essential asset now. He's way more useful as a cultivator than a honeypot, and she knows this and would leave it alone.

They could always just go the route of 'yeah we had this one dude for a while, we just introduced him in a really convoluted way so that we could test all of you and also justify his existence and place in the sect without needing to expose info on him'. Qin Xinci already came up with that by herself, so it's not that ridiculous a concept. Also would white his rep clean, since it would mean that he literally had to act like that, so he can stop getting anger points and start getting admiration or respect points

Fed-Kun's army
@MayhemTrinkets Maybe it’s more she wouldn’t be allowed to do it....Honestly I am surprised she didn’t divorce him but maybe she kept the connection just so she wouldn’t be hassled by other men but it’s unlikely

I think he probably earn more rage ....

Aggregator gang
I mean even if the art/story and dialogue aren't 10/10
The comedy is pretty good. I love the characters. They are all pretty unique in their personalities and decision making.
Everything isn't too cliche or overdone.
Some stuff is a bit stretched out and some of the talking takes a while. But that's ok.
(Honestly would prefer it if they cut down some of the explanation of how strong or what their opponets are using.)
But this also makes up for the lack of details in the art and stuff. Or explaining how strong an opponet is by using art or other things.

Users who are viewing this thread