I'm an Evil God - Vol. 4 Ch. 66 - Physically Fight Against Ghosts

Double-page supporter
Is nobody going to react about the four sister ghost being the Pacman ghosts?

Fed-Kun's army
@DealerOfDeath Yeah it's kind of BS. With his money, he could've easily gotten thousands. Poor writing on the author's part.

Fed-Kun's army
gotta remember the Origin points are hard to accumulate, so we may think it's a little when in fact it could be a ton.

Well ladies time for the MC to use some CHADNESS on you >:3

We also have no timeframe in which he accumulated those points. Even if he did outsource a lot of the work for it to ghostwriters and such, it still took time to prepare and spread on the internet.

I would prefer if you used Qing'er and such, I mean...
We'll be seeing Cyany(ugh..) a lot in the future.

Points gains vary, notice how close up emotions get up to 0.1, while distance IIRC has a tick rate of .001 and this internet scheme must have like .00001 gain rate for him to only get this many points. I guess we'll see in the future if there's any difference at all.

Contributor
Writing a ghost story is not the way to make points in the modern world... even a half nude pic of yourself would probably gain more points (Well, at least for the short term, other than he is really that ridiculous handsome)... but one of the most optimal ways would be, to look for extreme famous people with many fans online and leave some outragous insults there.

Thank you very much for the fast update~! 🤩

Fed-Kun's army
I think the dot meant to be a comma.....the system seems messed I guess
Anyway going to his women to get the dirt on the ghost =v =

Replacing names with translations is a royally bad idea. Meaning of a name should be explained, but hte name shouldn't be translated. For example, hong'er shouldn't be replaced by "reddy", and instead meaning of the name should be explained in small text.

So translation groups do try to translate and "localize" names, and result is always an abomination. So it would be best not to follow their example.

I agree, it gets all confusing seeing translators switch between names. But then again, it is hard to track names when a lot of names look quite similar and the story has a lot of characters.

Power Uploader
I usually don't translate character names, but in this case, I thought it was alright, just as I did for the earth, wind, thunder, heaven + number names of the Xueyi Lou (Blooded Cloth House). Sometimes I also translate the names of places or organizations, sometimes I don't. Mo Qing/Demonic Love | Jile Guan/Blissful Temple.

@Lusario I’m extremely thankful for the translation but names shouldn’t be translated imo. Places on the other hand I prefer you do because for example I feel like Demonic Love and Blooded Cloth House actually make it easier to understand what the sect is about.

Why do i get the feeling he will somehow combine that ghost girl into his spirit animal and maybe feed the other girls energy to her.. if its in his spirit then he can take her back with him. i just dont see the useless spirit sticking around and i dont see him killing that girl or leaving her behind. the others ones talked of accidentally killing someone moments before but now deny it. i suspect they will attack him and force him to kill them. maybe the young ghost will consume their energy.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Something has to happen to that owl since wasn't there a cover with a majestic looking owl in the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread