I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 91 - As Demons Rise One Foot, Ghosts Rise Ten

Fed-Kun's army
How broken, is the MC? then again he still going to have issues with masters and grand masters, so how broken is the world the MC living in lol

and yeah, don't you just hate trying to catch a pokemon or something and fucking KILL it, fucking up your progress.

Fed-Kun's army
He got all techniques for attack, defend, spiritual, recovery, and movement.
What will he get next time?

If dude still alive after all this shit
Im pretty he have innate cockroach bloodline or something 🤣

Contributor
Something like that doesn't fit Xie Yan at all... the author again forced to let the mc do something that nether fit his personality nor his usual behavior like he wouldn't troll prominent people when he was in tong lin? Tong ling? I declare bullshit to keep the mc from becoming op. 🤬😩😓

Double-page supporter
For reference, the National Soul he mentioned is title he unlocked on chapter 23 and bring back to the Main World on chapter 24

The effect is reducing usage cost of all defensive skill by 90% and doubling the power

Lmao OP title

@Izaya_Onisai Actually it fits him perfectly. Remember, he's not actually a good cultivator or martial artist so he's bad at judging other people's strengths. He's also used to fighting above his actual level all the time. So it's totally reasonable that he wouldn't expect the guy who had been face tanking his attacks this whole time to suddenly die from a surprise attack meant to wound him so he can't keep running.

If Cyany hadn't marked him, he would have actually gotten away. Aside from that, he already appeared to be out of energy once then suddenly refilled.

MC ain't dumb, he isn't gonna waste the chance to strike a decisive blow like he did the first time he caught up to the guy after he ran away.

Dex-chan lover
MC is not used to fighting glass cannons. You need to tire glass cannons out, and he already succeeded... only that he forgot nobody on earth has the energy stamina MC does. I mean, his Finger of Nirvana and supple AP will give him enough energy to outlast an Innate cultivator, as long as it's a question of time/energy/stamina and he is using rainbow escape the whole time. At this point, he should be unkillable as long as he has reserve energy points, since he can defend even while using Finger of Nirvana.

Speaking of which, I can't wait until he merges Finger of Nirvana and Flowery Finger Sword together upon reaching the Innate Realm (that's the power-up I can foresee for now, at least).

bruh that's totally understandable. if u had gain his techniques then merged it with your own, none among your realm and above can stop u then 😆

Why doesn't the Mo Qing sect have any martial arts scripture or something that can grant many techniques like the true heavenly mantra of the primordial god of the gentle dignified prince or the mantra of the inner demons of six desires of the thousand faced prince? With their martial arts scripture, it granted them offense, defense and escape techniques while MC has to learn each techniques separately.

3a7.jpg

And I wanted him to learn that technique

Users who are viewing this thread