I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 84 - The Temptress, Qin Xinci, Flirts With The Lovely Ghost Damsel

Can anyone link the characters at last panel to respective Manhua?

A few I could know were Evil God, Gold System, Cheating Men.

Double-page supporter
I love this translation where MC calls his wife a b*tch in his mind. I really hate her and see no reason why MC would truly care for her. Now it just seems like he has no choice and will dump her when he will be strong enough to not doe from her.

Power Uploader
@intelkings8 @redace10

Those are probably some of the main characters of the series the author is working on.

These are all the titles they are working on right now: https://ac.qq.com/Comic/searchList/uin/UWtIbUhoemgveit3alloKzhvMDlvZz09

As for the ones in that image I think they belong to the following manhua:

我为邪帝 -> I'm An Evil God or I'll Become An Evil God
万渣朝凰 -> Cheating Men Must Die or Tens Of Thousands Of Pieces Of Trash Trying To Court The Elegant Lady
驭灵师 -> Tamers or Spirit Masters or Master Shamans
战国千年 -> Warring States or One Thousand Years Of Warring States
氪金大佬 -> Krypton King or Super Gold System or Pay To Win Big Shot

Note: The title names most to the right are the ones I think are closer to the original while those on the left are the names the TL groups chose.

@ArmantusCumPinnae

There's a group that has picked it up a few days ago. I thought about doing it a few mouths ago but it's already licensed (though the license has expired and they haven't renewed for a while now). You can probably find up to chapter 90 or so on aggregators with most of the official translation.

@jessiej

That's one way of looking at. I'll think about adding that to the TL Note. In any case, the idea of the brick is something to hit people with. Also, don't write "@" + "TL" since there's an actual user with that username.

I-Idk man I think.....I think Xie Yan and Cyany r pretty cute..........look at those headpats man I'm just sayin........

@Lusario Interesting I always thought the title "Cheating Men Must Die" was horribly sexist and couldnt imagine how it got past any professional editor or group, i coudlnt bring myself to read a story with such a sexist title written by what i thought was a sexist author. But to now find out that the idiot team behind the TL is responsible for it and not the author, it may be worth reading.

Do whatever you think is right in regards to the TL on this story, whether you include a note or not.

Also, it cant be helped that people type generic things like @ TL etc. The person who chose that name must have known they would get pinged and they have the ability to change the name or get a new account, i wouldnt worry about it too much.

Cheating Men Must Die is a hilarious title (and the description is even better) but I like Tens Of Thousands Of Pieces Of Trash Trying To Court The Elegant Lady just as much. I don't get why people think it's a sexist title, since it's "Cheating Men" not "All Men." After all, some men aren't cheaters...right? Anyway, I would love to see a crossover in which Su Luxia and Xie Yan clash, and the stories are set up to easily allow that.

Cheating men must die isnt sexist. But it has a female MC, which is of no interest to me. So i will pass. Infact most of the authors manga seem to be shojo.

Spirit Master is a good male MC manga tho.

BTW i thought Cyan would be jelous, so she doesnt see our MC romantically?

Trying really hard to not hate Qin Xinci but it’s not working

Yan’er needs to hurry up and get stronger bc I’m tired of him having to put up with her antics

ok i just wanted to know
what happened to that sister from heaven she had some neckless around her neck which was as i recall was a big deal and it was attracting MC now she is gone so what happen to that thing

Dex-chan lover
Other than all cheating men must die
What are the names of the other stories at the bottom?

@Shoko0505
I'm prerry sure it is this one (Tamers; Yu Ling Shi; 驭灵师):
https://mangadex.org/title/20257/yu-ling-shi

Double-page supporter
Cyany is a 100 years old tho. who called her young?
Though I prefer the "Bitch"/vixen wife.
Just cause it's fun interactions with the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread