I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 85 - The World Is A Huge Place

Let's GOOOO
He finally left that boring branch master position, maybe we can see more of the world building now. I cant wait.
A new adventure begins.

The pink haired girl is trying as hard as she can to be unlikeable, but I do like the banter between them.

This is definitely in my top 10 Manhua, only because the MC is a goat. He is smart but not stupidly smart like the dude from MGA. And there are a few plot holes but not much.

Just can't wait till the next chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I didn't think it was possible for a man to be cucked by his own wife, and yet he almost went and did it.

Dex-chan lover
@ramzy I guess that's a bad way to word it in hindsight. I meant that the girl worth having as the wife could have been stolen away from him, by the girl who unfortunately is the wife instead.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake ah okay I see, well if only the wife loved her husband, she would be kinda acceptable in my book.

This is seriously one of my favorite series out now. A1 stuff. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
The first wife having fun with the junior wife... that's my fetish.

Dex-chan lover
That is a sweet ass scene with him holding the laser sword in front of that guy's head while he sits like on the chair like an absolute demon.

Supporter
At first I though Xie Yan was a bit harsh but these bastards really just can't stop scheming (and he saw that through his Origin points gained)...

Uh oh, foreshadowing. The withered leaves seem to signify some sort of bad news.

The art is almost par with solo leveling which is very pleasing to read.

Users who are viewing this thread