I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 87 - An Unexpected Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Her contrite attitude seems really phony when you consider how politically-minded she is, what she's asking for, even how she's dressed. But it's also too obvious for a main arc villain, and she also showed up too early, so... 50 bucks on secondary villain that gets both allied and fucked with anyway.

i did not expect to see a new chapter right now thank you everyone who helped in any way on this

regardless if it's a trap or not, it's a good way to promote our MC awesomeness, and upgrade his power in one way or another

Why are all the women in this manhua so damn hot?

Also this is probably another setup, but I do wonder what happen to the other woman that betrayed them a while back, did he save her?

Also I wanna see some action from the mc, like how he holds up in the world now, can he fight against innate realm? Even though he is in the 9th of acquired.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the early chapter! This manga is one i’m always looking forward to when it comes to reading new chapters.

Bai Suyuan wasn't so beautiful before.

6KGGgKs.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@vaseline because literally all of them are cultivating stuff that lets them keep their youth and increase their beauty, it's the standard female cultivator perk.

This translation group is probably the best one, really glad they are into this one. Just wished they were a bit faster. Anyway, i am really glad. Thanks a lot guys, this manhua is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread