I'm an OTAKU but I want to fall in love with a gal - Ch. 110 - Extra (HimeKinjou)

Power Uploader
There are a surprisingly large amount of HimeKinjou pages, likely because these two were introduced at the very beginning and ran into each other quite often. So rather than including them in either character's collection, I figured it's best to make one for these two instead.

Dex-chan lover
There's so much threesome subtext in these illustrations that you'd can think the author, atleast in his heart of hearts, also wanted more of harem interaction or even harem ending.

There are a surprisingly large amount of HimeKinjou pages, likely because these two were introduced at the very beginning and ran into each other quite often. So rather than including them in either character's collection, I figured it's best to make one for these two instead.
Makes sense. Although being reminded of this makes me a little sad because it reminds me once again that I started reading this manga as a somewhat different story lmao.

Dex-chan lover
You would have never imagine that neither of them won that race seeing these extras
Looking at these extras out of context, but having some experience with rom-coms and harems, the first thing I would assume is that these are the typical two besties that remain after the story ends.

man still waiting for rocker girl stuff haha, no context to much of it haha

Dex-chan lover
Just reminds me how worst girl won. Only the white haired one had less character, and that’s because she’s the silent type.

Dex-chan lover
Just reminds me how worst girl won. Only the white haired one had less character, and that’s because she’s the silent type.
knowing this was a twitter thing confirmed the fact it wouldnt survive the usual manga length but still to introduce the forgotten childhood friend and yeet her out the window like that was not tasteful

Dex-chan lover
🗿 I am currently on the toilet letting out a massive sh*t for the day

Shit.gif

Users who are viewing this thread