I'm an Overlord

> Low rating
> Convoluted description
> Theme: Martial Arts
> Chinese
> Has a prologue

You can smell the dumpster fire burning before you even start the 1st chapter

@Shadowtheimmortal Based on the points brought up by @Yoten, I can only assume @avgvstvs is saying that this manhua is waste of your time. I mean, it's possible that he's with the other group doing scans and implying that your translations are bad but I'm not interested enough in this to read and find out. Considering no one has explicitly called your translation bad, I'm thinking it's the former.

The one thing I wanted to actually say though, given the points brought up by Yoten, I'd say ratings are meaningless. Even the top rated of the genre are dumpster fires. I'd be in utter disbelief if I ever saw a martial arts/cultivation manhua that wasn't a dumpster fire. It's the isekai of manhua, which ironically tend to also be isekai. I've seen better writing in elementary school by actual retards than the entire genre. It's to the point that I'm tempted to fake translate one of these and see if I can make it actually sound awesome. However, considering what I'd have to work with, it feels like it would be mission impossibru.

The only reason I don't insta-close the page of these after realizing what genre they are, is so I can read the comments and enjoy some mild amusement.

Double-page supporter
No you are not. The only one worthy of being called Overlord is Ainz Ooal Gown-sama.

do my eyes deceive me? Is the manhua actually finished, at 80 chapters???? No dragging on the story for 200+ chapters that contribute absolutely nothing to the story?

Users who are viewing this thread