I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace! - Vol. 1 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even finished reading the first page but I just want to say... Ship. Also that's a really looooooong blade.

Ok. I've finished reading and all I can say now is... Sexy.

oh gosh and she hasn't even started her painting yet haha :> Thank you butterfly for blessing us with this scene

Omg YES this is what I was looking for. His face...his chest ahhhh. The art is so good and both characters are so hot lmao, why am I so addicted to 2d!!

Oooo... 🤤 He got really horny really fast... Please don't make me wait a whole week to see what happens next!

Contributor
I seem to be in the minority here in that I'm not enjoying this at all, it's really boring. I liked the initial premise but for a while now it's just been them mutually in love flirting like a pair of idiots without much in the way of story or antagonists or anything to drive the plot. I wish they'd just get married and it would end at this point.

Contrary to some people I'm glad this story doesn't feature stupid plots and stupid antagonists with stupid motives. I'm so sick of such cookie cutter shit. This comic is pure crack, no doubt about it, and it is meant to be enjoyed as is.

F*ck. I'm rereading the whole thing. (Because I totally don't have a midterm to prepare for. Nope.) And I still choked on my spit. Gods, this part is just too hot. I need a fan...

This is such an under-rated comic!!!
Its genuinely one of the mosf beautiful Ive ever read, every panel is so gorgeous, and I love all the characters 😭😭

Group Leader
😙And thats how the first baby was names and her pet name shall be little butterfly

Users who are viewing this thread