I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace! - Vol. 1 Ch. 141 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
bitch 141 chapters and youre telling me end of season ONE???

He made a vow to her family so I don't think there'd be much (if any) 'harem' drama.. maybe season 2 will introduce outside forces/powers and 'test' their love through separation and all that melodramatic stuff lol
I really fell in love with the art though so I'm 80% excited and 20% anxious of a season 2 😆😅
As always, thank you translator-samas! 💕

omg only season 1 is over !! This is long. I have a long binge to continue
Thank you for the chapters💕💕

Season 2 will probably Empress Dowager drama and Yiyi learning to manage court life, maybe even some of the "affairs" the brother mentioned. Hopefully even a baby! I'm going to hope it's not harem drama!!

I don't think season two will have any harem involved (I hope so), but might focus more on the brother instead. I feel like the brother needs a whole season for himself too ><

End of SEASON 1!? ⊙﹏⊙
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE WHOLE STORY!
OMG!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! (~‾▿‾)~

Thank you so much for translating! (ʃƪ^3^)

omg, there's another season?! yessssss. I love this story. and I love how there's lightheartedness and humor. so many similar stories don't have that -- appreciate the author so much!

Cya

Whattt?? I had a mixed feeling abt second season.. i love the story, but i don't want any more problem 😂 let them have a happy long marriage life

yay, ty for thew new chapter
I wonder what direction the 2nd season will go, I kinda want to see the brother get some love

YAY! What a cool ending to season 1 - only small clues as to what season 2 *may* look like? Can't wait!

Season 1 was all about them beating around the bush. Season 2’s gonna be full-on boning time nao!

The only way the 2nd season would make any sense now is moving the focus on someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread