I'm Da Best

Every time I see the title 2ne1’s I am the best pops up in my head 😂😂

Group Leader
Aí, eu era dessa scan antes deles fecharem as portas pq o nosso líder foi hackeado e perdeu a conta. Eu ainda tenho a tradução dos capítulos 2 e 3 caso algum grupo br queira pegar.

This manwha is just not good. It's not the part that he's still fat that I don't like, but the message of this story is just not clear at all. If it's supposed to be about fat dudes learning how to accept themselves, that doesn't even work since he just ate a magic mushroom that made him like himself all of a sudden. All of the struggle that could've made this manwha good is just thrown out, and instead, we just get an annoying character who has no basis for which we should like, respect, or relate to him, other than pity. What a waste of potential.

Contributor
This manwha is just not good. It's not the part that he's still fat that I don't like, but the message of this story is just not clear at all. If it's supposed to be about fat dudes learning how to accept themselves, that doesn't even work since he just ate a magic mushroom that made him like himself all of a sudden. All of the struggle that could've made this manwha good is just thrown out, and instead, we just get an annoying character who has no basis for which we should like, respect, or relate to him, other than pity. What a waste of potential.

I didn't get very far in because the series triggers my social anxiety vicariously, but, I took the message from the early chapters as basically, "Wait, but why shouldn't he be allowed to be as confident as all the other (equally dumb and useless) guys are allowed to be?"

Like, using it as a lens to point out how much we require fat people to feel shame, to the point where someone being fully confident in themselves while fat and bullied essentially comes across as them being literally insane.

Users who are viewing this thread