I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Kanashii
Albeit rare, the hunter NPC still got a ton of them from other players. So, not only hundreds of those players didn't try doing anything with a common luck charm, they also never posted about it on the internet. But, eh, who cares? I just find it funny how MC is the only abuser of "luck" when it seemingly affects every aspect of this game.

The crap harem happened sooner than I thought it would. We already completed the actual harem by having so many unnecessary female characters all gather around the MC. Now we have here a random male character straight stealing the MC's username and having the author show his thoughts as being scummy. Then there's the clear and obvious PKing from male characters who are all too willing to betray comrades.

Dropped.

@orenge Right, because that's what I ever said. What do you call it when there's a male MC and all good characters are female and all bad characters are male? Doesn't matter if there's actually romantic interest between the MC and the female characters. Those are strong elements of the shitty harem genre. That's what we have here.

Fuck it im dropping this shit i hate this annoying ass slut of a new girl this shit is trash.

Ps:by and forget this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread