I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 28

So we not gonna question why exactly they made the pirate leader strong enough to contest the actual boss of the dungeon when the pirates are the first thing u take out b4 reaching the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite disappointed by the developers not trying to fuck him over and just stuffing their faces with popcorn.

@krispy I'd assume that you dont necessarily need to defeat all pirates in order to reach the dungeon boss, it could be a stealth quest (or one that really needs luck, hence why its a dungeon for archisus incarnate). Though I'd also assume that the MC is fairly weak for that quest, which is what makes it so difficult for him and forces him to use tricks to survive.

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious, especially those devs 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Devs:
https://tenor.com/view/gonna-be-good-ready-tea-gossip-drama-queen-gif-14668102

More, I need moooore ! Ty for the chapter !😘

oh god when developers sit there and watch their own game lke its some movie :D :D :D :D

Fed-Kun's army
The author’s for real been killing it the past couple chapters, (artist too ofc) thanks a bunch for the translations!

So the thing is, this is all silly and all but from a writing perspective, THIS STUFF IS WRITTEN WELL LIKE HOLD UP WHY DOES THIS READ SO SMOOTHLY

@Lukimki Isn't this the one where the supercomputer is the developer and they just maintain the computer for the most part?

Aggregator gang
@Wolfwhistler That's Overgeared, and they indeed have that rule on the higherups and the devs, they wont try to change anything on the game, only if its a literal bug or problem like server instability, the supercomputer will solve any non-intended bugs that can literally break the game, game breaking bugs like OP skills will be left untouched tho

Users who are viewing this thread