I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 4

Power Uploader
Sorry for all the delays, my previous TL's work really picked up, so he decided to take a break, so I had to find a new TL, chapter 5 is already in the works...

@IAmlnept Thnx for the chapter, this protag is kinda awesoem hope more mangas and manwhas have more like him

Dex-chan lover
LMAO oh shit man, i just noticed thats the fucking necromancer girl he lost too HAHAHAHA she has the same blue hair+green eyes from her necro char lmao i legit thought they would meet ALOT latter, surprised they actually meet this soon at the same place

Dex-chan lover
Kind of hope that Sir august is a reoccurring character (If not other spastics like him)

Dex-chan lover
@krispy There's a link to the raw on the page of the series. Currently up to chapter 22 there, apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks! Really like this and the idea behind it, though honestly I am just a little annoyed at him choosing to be jobless, but I can forgive that in favor of the unique art and likable characters so far

This feels like a mix of Moonlight Sculptor and The Kings Avatar... I loved.

It would be really dumb if there was no limit to the number of those rabbit feet he can eat.

Users who are viewing this thread