I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 7

Huh, look at the curves in the panel of Bluenette equipping the armor - that's a male character? Really truely?!

Meo

Double-page supporter
For a guy that wants to go down a hard route and use his ingenuity...this sure seems "easy". I'm rooting for his demise now (so he can replay as a jobless guy that has no luck).

the game master is making him take the job because no one else got offered that job i think lol when even the person that made that dungeon thought its a secret dungeon lets put signs

why is luck always looked down on in games that have status and classes u can pick later on luck is the 3 best stat because more dodge chance more critical hit chance and more critical dmg and luck for skills based on luck then put agility and strength with it a little u will be a power house

Dex-chan lover
That luck skill, and the flip of the coin reminded me of hardcore leveling warrior. why'd he give her all the gear? even as a jobless, you're gonna need gear fool. ALSO....with insanely high luck, isn't his rng gonna be insane?

the blue haired guy is a male, right? why do i keep feeling that he is actually a female? trap?

It has strong HCLW vibes.. so basically author will use his luck stat as ultimate plot armor with explanation "It's just his luck stat!!"

Users who are viewing this thread