I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Op skill is op, just dropped expectations on this. Initial premise was good," pick weakest class then prevail". But now it's just "Became op by picking the worst options in everything".

This is redundant, the guy deliberately picks the trashiest skill and puts himself under the harshest situations but then becomes OP by doing so, something he claims to "dislike"
This MC seems to simply be a contrarian that wants to brag about being anti meta and being the best by doing so

Fed-Kun's army
She had obvious boobage, of course it was a girl. Also fuck this hypocrit.

game system: mc acquired that title god of luck @laundrysauce he hates picking that strongest class because to him its to boring which i do see how it becomes boring after a while so he picks that trash classes because they dont show any real result until later on by going down the main stat for the class then becoming op because others looked down on it thats why its fun for him

I'm close to dropping this honestly, he wants to take the "hard" path but he's overpowered as fuck. No penalties for landing on tails, a god-tier boost to attack for flipping a coin... what's the point of reading this, again? No one tested maxing luck? Bullshit. I thought he was going to be weak as fuck but still find ways to win, not this garbage

see? the blue haired guy turn out to be a female! i'm so lucky lately... my guess is spot on! even at gambling (slot machine)!

thats a cool feature, possible to party and share quests with npcs.

oh ok, here i go:

Oh! My! Gawwwwwwwwwwd!!~~~ I had NO idea she was reeeaallyy a girl~~!!!🙄

Fed-Kun's army
The "kyaaaaaa" told me author was ready to reveal that it was indeed a girl.

The forms were way too smooth since the beginning. It was more and more clear with the passing chapters.
And what he considers ”boring” is chosing the same meta as other people. He wants to carve his own path, like he did with blacksmith. Discover a new meta.

14 times in a row uh. It's already a godly skill, but it seems it's also affected by luck. Even if his luck boosted the chance to 90% instead of 50%, it'd have 1/4 chances to succed (which is pretty high :D). But that would still mean throwing the coin around 60 times. So he either got lucky on this, or his luck stat boosts the heads more than 90%

Nevermind my previous comment, they don't need to be in a row :'C
Not having any restriction on tails exept for the cooldown is pretty op.

Users who are viewing this thread