I'm Destined for Greatness!

Dex-chan lover
@LurkEn im sorry but overgeared mc is likeable? the extreme a**hole to the max + retard that need around 1000 chapter in novel to be a decent human being? that is likeable?

When you succeed at everything you try, you have no choice but to seek challenges elsewhere
humblebrag

@sadmanex i know what you mean. My bad, i had recently binged read the novel, and grid's character growth is still fresh in my mind. Rather than the word likable, i should've said that i was more invested in grid as a character, cause grid's motivations were justified, and i felt he was more interesting than this MC, who just finds fun in challenges. In the end, this is just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Contributor
@grandurr This series has a novel but doesn't seem like anyone is translating it, 977 chapters out in korean btw. (wanna read it...🤤)

It would be better if author/artist continue style of first chapter and the "old game". Can instantly understand by looking on next few chapters that it is degraded quickly

I want to play the rabit character in a game like street fighter... it would be op.... thanks for the chapter, i need more now

Group Leader
Korean webtoons really improving these days. I remember when it was all just naver stuff, where very few were actually good.

The chapters are disappearing when I click on "Follow", how come ?

Edit: nvm it fixed itself

Users who are viewing this thread