I'm Destined for Greatness!

Dex-chan lover
i get what the original translator is saying about people sniping , but... they haven't updated this web comic in 3 months so its not a surprise that someone else decided to translate it.

sorry but if u drop the series for 3 months other scanslations have the rights to pick it up 😑

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy... he just wanted a challenge run instead of min-maxing an OP-build... but instead he got just a plain broken build 🤣

@Xelent96 @kanku777 @Snowfennec

Banchou isn't refering to me or me releasing the series as a snipe.

He's refering to Jaimini sniping Leviatan Scans and Jaimini making a "secret sub group for JB [...] to snipe series"

The first series this said sub group was intended to snipe was this after Leviatan picked it up (after telling Banchou they'd be releasing it since he didn't).

Then Jaimini got exposed (there's two reddit threads about this on r/manga) and a couple of their staff threatened to snitch on the publisher against Leviatan.

Because of this I started releasing here somewhat consistently (3 chapters so far) since I'm friends of one of the admins at Leviatan.

After this Banchou got some time on his hands and decided to release a few.

Wait till he get to the Pirate Island.. and some shit happens... lol

the MC will keep bitching about his Luck.
well need about 6-7 chapter a head to get there..

well said on that last page. I really just wish everyone would upload to mangadex. would make things much easier.

Dex-chan lover
this is basically just "hardcore leveling warrior" but the MC is an actual brain-dead lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Daisy_Bloom9 fam no, pls don't. i suggest you don't get your hopes up, hclw has at least 2 brain cells on him and a lot of balls compared to this muscle-brain of an MC. You can try and read until chapter 13(this is where i dropped it) and assess if you like it or nah 👌🏼👌🏼

@GridLite ah i already read it till the latest ch welp.
Yeah kinda disappointed for hoping this gonna be as good as hclw.
Haha I agree on that. Well this one is so-so, if I compare it with hclw.
Dunno if I'll ended up losing interest later. I wish there's more manhwa like hclw

Users who are viewing this thread