I’m Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness: I’ll Spoil Her with Delicacies and Style to Make Her the Happiest Woman …

Dex-chan lover
"Lie down" and "sit" are reversed.

That's a very modern looking "bone".

Don't think of such obvious flags. If something bad happens now it's officially your fault.

Yes, could it? Such mystery. Well, you take your time figuring that out. I don't think she's quite there yet anyway.

Forgot to mention it but we will. It won't be as good as the previous group but we'll try our best.
It's way better than nothing, so thanks!

aoi

On the other hand in another six months kodansha will be past this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like heartburn. He should consult a magic doctor.
Also symptoms of butterflies in the stomach, he definetly shoud go see one to check which is the problem in order to take proper action.

Dex-chan lover
Is the anime released yet?? Is it going to cover up to this point?? Oh god I want to hear flustered Sugita-san so much I cant barely contain myself aaaaaaaaahhhhhh :hearts::notlikethis::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Forgot to mention it but we will. It won't be as good as the previous group but we'll try our best.
Don't worry too much, they made a few mistakes here and there. One thing you can do to avoid that is translate ミアハ as Miach, not Miaha. While the latter is more literal, it's just the transliteration of the name from Gaelic. Everything from the official LN translation to other official translations of series with the same referenced name (Danmachi, Harmony) use Miach.

Users who are viewing this thread