I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
1) Is Char actually Cinderella in disguise?

2) Wake the fuck up chuuni boy, we've got a duke's family to burn.

Fed-Kun's army
Woulda preferred if he said he was going to make her the happiest girl in the world or something else like that instead of saying he'd teach her how. Ah well.

Fed-Kun's army
@DerpySausage
I think it's because the degree of happiness is different from each person? We can't be sure if he attempt to make her happy would really result in her being happy. The girl's broken as she even took pity/alms from her sister for something to be happy about. At least with MC teaching her, she'll start knowing with what degree of actions she should do/receive to really take it as something to be happy about.

TLDR: It's kinda like the teach people to fish proverbs.

Dex-chan lover
I believe the age difference of four years, but the not the ages themselves. She looks 12 and he looks 16.

Dex-chan lover
@DerpySausage It's the "give a fish / teach to fish" question. She's better off learning to become happy than just being made happy? (Especially since mind control magic ;)

But I really only came in to say that he's found a new hobby, good for him (and her) XD

Fed-Kun's army
I find it amusing that no one got that I wanted him to say what I wanted him to say because it would be romantic. I specifically wanted him to promise to make her happy or something of the sort because that would be romantic, even if he didn't mean it that way at the time and especially if she didn't take it that way (which she shouldn't, since she wouldn't know that was something oft said romantically.) My thinking was that it would would be a good piece of setup whether they end up romantically involved or not.

such a cute story so far!!!! i can't wait for more!!! Seriously counting the grain in the wood... lmao!!! did anyone catch it or did i see it wrong that she was doing it in the dark too? oh this is going to be good!

Goddamn, that's some next level abuse. Her idea of free time is counting the grains in the wooden floor.

Will he teach her magic?

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 Japanese people tend to look younger than their age, so I wouldn't say it's too far-fetched. Although they do exaggerate age in some mangas...

The very material poor girl to protect and to make her happy i must say

oh... I think this MC is a good one. THIS " is the right response to, "a girl four years younger than me who was terribly abused has shown up!"

And I love how peer review is his hobby

Users who are viewing this thread