I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 40 - Dancing Maiden

Dex-chan lover
Queen's plan was insane, pure ego. Invent a son who will remain perfectly diligent and act as your loyal church puppet. Each part of that gives them cause to disobey. Of course it went like this.

King and queen are on different realities. This whole kingdom is built on cotton candy.
Queen: Blame the commoner! Jail and murder her, no one should object to this, just like my daughter cough SON wouldn't object to my desires.
King: Pretty good for a commoner, I'll deputize her into the secret service. Her repeated tendencies to act against the grain will surely evaporate and she'll become completely loyal and predictable.

Religious festival presents the "Someone's Daughter" dance crew!

Loretta, bury me in abs and freckles!

Dex-chan lover
So is Rei going to keep going to school or is she full time secret service now? I'm also happy for Misha and Yu but it sucks they got written out. Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
Unknown at this time. Volumes 1 and 2 are their own complete arc while 3-5 are another. So it would be up to the reader interest and Yuri Hime deciding to continue or not. ILTV remains very popular so it's possible but that is another several year investment they might not want to.
With an eyeball estimate,I would say 3 volumes would take 6 years to complete. There's also quite a bit of change in the setting of the story. It would be understandable if they ended it here or took a break.

Group Leader
Whew what a rollecoaster this story never has a dull moment.

Thanks for the translation and hard work.

Who's that on page 39? I feel like the sneakers were out of place and it seems more like another reincarnator sort of situation.

So is Rei going to keep going to school or is she full time secret service now? I'm also happy for Misha and Yu but it sucks they got written out. Thanks for the TL
She no longer will be attending the academy

Dex-chan lover
With an eyeball estimate,I would say 3 volumes would take 6 years to complete. There's also quite a bit of change in the setting of the story. It would be understandable if they ended it here or took a break.
Yeah there's series that manage to keep going 10 years on but that's a really long investment.

Dex-chan lover
Who's that on page 39? I feel like the sneakers were out of place and it seems more like another reincarnator sort of situation.
It was the friend Rei (she was the one with the tomboyish look) had before she reincarnated you can check it's ch 33

Users who are viewing this thread