I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Princes' Games

Group Leader
Why wouldn't you like Rodd? What's not to like about a guy willing to lend a helping hand?

Dex-chan lover
Rod's the "ore-sama" type. So very assuming of his own authority. Of the three, Rae likes Thane as a person the most because he's the most flawed.
Although this dynamic changes overtime as Rae actually becomes friends with the princes. Like Rod teaching Alea, Yu being transgender, and Thane just being Thane.

Also thanks for the quality Bucci Gang!

Double-page supporter
That's more like it. Don't just forget about the series and let someone else take over, this one was too interesting. I'm happy that they tried to take over the series if it means they prompted you to keep going

Dex-chan lover
This yuri love and artstyle are too sweet for me 😂
Also, fuck the cheating prince.

Fed-Kun's army
As (almost) always, the chess depicted doesn't make any sense. Particularly unlikely the prince's turnaround, that defends from a check giving a checkmate. It isn't impossible per se, but it definitely is from what we can see. Not to mention the fact that in every panel there's a different board state...
But, well, who cares.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, how they drew Sein and how I pictured him while reading the Novel are quite different..... I need to skim through the novels again to see if they ever actually showed an illustration of him (and that I had just forgot).

Also, for those curious, the official translation of the Novels give his name as Thane. I'm curious now what his name sounds like in the original Japanese.... or would it be more accurate to say "what it reads as"......

This series is gold! the plot and the artstyle are just too good.

Thanks for the tl!!

Group Leader
Ignore those two comments and work at your own pace. Your quality is much appreciated

Dex-chan lover
Now dont let me fool you i know jack shit about chess
But how the fuck does he go from "backed into a corner" to checkmating her in a single move with his rook
Do all of these idiots not know shit about chess either and just completely misread the board?

Users who are viewing this thread