I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Oohashi Rei's first love (1)

Dex-chan lover
Oy ..
OYYY!!!!
71d595184d7b819c4a2eb886a92b48e723b3de62b32caec5a7a39f4f07026519.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, so is no one else recognizing that the ostensibly anti-gay girl is a closeted homosexual who was stalking the MC and has attacked out of jealous suspicion?

Actual heterosexuals rarely care much about homosexuality. The fight is mostly between homosexuals playing straighter-than-thou and those whom they victimize with this pretense.

Double-page supporter
fell in love w the shitty homophobe girl instead of the cute nerd whos alrdy into u :[

unluggy

Her crush is the yamatonadeshiko one, not the homophobic gyaru. It seemed to me that Kosaki didn't like the idea of harassing the Gloomy girl (see page 4 & 6) but can't go against the gyaru. Her expression at the end also feels like she's not fond of harassing Rei either.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, so is no one else recognizing that the ostensibly anti-gay girl is a closeted homosexual who was stalking the MC and has attacked out of jealous suspicion?

Actual heterosexuals rarely care much about homosexuality. The fight is mostly between homosexuals playing straighter-than-thou and those whom they victimize with this pretense.
"actual heterosexuals rarely care about homosexuality" dude you're like partly right but then you just go off in some weird wack direction, what you said makes it sound like most of the homophobes be it american conservatives or well like the entirety of the middle east are gay? like yes some closeted gay people are homophobic, but claiming that most homophobes are closeted gay is just wrong

Dex-chan lover
so this caused her to become a shut-in..
I think this is based on Japan’d societal mind set. Where it is very crucial to work together and anyone different is kicked out of the society..
It’s very scary to grow up in Japan, the discrimination is very rampant..

Users who are viewing this thread