I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - There can be only one

Dex-chan lover
WOAAAAAAHHHHH TF??? That came straight outta left field, no outta the fucking stands daaaaaamn.....

Dex-chan lover
Does Rei never question, "Who brought dodgeball to this world?" Or similar things that she didn't bring herself. Like, I get the feeling that she isn't the only person who reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
I am the only one concerned with the dodgeball "rules"? If the game doesn't end even when only one player is left, when should it end? I mean, besides when it is convenient for the forced plot...

Dex-chan lover
I like how this manga has transformed from "oh look, an openly gay character, how cool." to "EVERY LADY IN THIS SCHOOL IS GAY FOR ONE ANOTHER!"

Dex-chan lover
Everyone fussing about Yu when clearly the star of the chapter is Ralaire! :p

Contributor
Well damn, now I know why Yuu was voiced by a female seiyuu in the anime. It's only normal in the case of young boys, but Yuu wasn't exactly a shota. I legit didn't expect this, cool. But I guess this could complicate things for Misha if Lily ever finds out, although she does have to be personally attracted to Yuu even if she knew the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm you know Yu's boobs and butt are pretty cute if that last page is anything to go by. Overall, Yu seems to have a pretty petite figure, which is nice.

Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
now i can see why in anime Yu’s VA is Yoko Hikasa instead any guy VA who can mimic a soothe shota boy voice (example such as Murase Ayumu) :meguusmug:
And we can see Kasumi and Tomoe together in a different universe

Users who are viewing this thread